HTET 2021 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Haryana Teacher's Eligibility Test 2021 or HTET 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to TET. HTET 2021 is conducted by Board of School Education Haryana.
HTET for the year 2021 has been announced by Board of School Education Haryana and will be held from 18/12/2021 to 19/12/2021. The application forms will be available from 15/11/2021 till 03/12/2021. The exam is in written mode. The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes. It is being conducted in English and Hindi languages. Admit card will be available from 10/12/2021. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about HTET 2021
HTET 2021 Conducting Body
Board of School Education Haryana
HTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: The Minimum Academic Qualifications for HTET 2021 required are
Level - I For becoming teacher for classes I to V (Primary Teacher)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and Passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and Passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and Passed or appearing in final year of 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education B.El.Ed.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and Passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
Level - II For becoming teacher for classes VI to VIII (TGT)
- B. A. / B.Com and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education
- B A. / B.Com with at least 50% marks and 2 years Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.): in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure).
- B.A. / B.Com. with at least 45% marks 2 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.). in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure).
Level - III PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
- Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and B.Ed. from recognize university.
- Matric with Hindi and Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with Hindi as one or the Subjects.
- Consistent good academic record.
HTET 2021 Important Dates
|Admit Card Release Date
|HTET 2021 Exam Date
|Answer Key For Challenge Display
To get all details about HTET 2021
HTET 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|SC / PH Candidates Haryana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|For All Candidate except SC PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All Candidates outside Haryana (Including SC & PH)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the HTET 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of HTET 2021
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Soft copy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph (Maximum 20kb / 50KB in size) in JPG / JPEG format with White Background.
- Soft copy of candidate’s signature (Maximum 10kb / 20KB in size) in JPG / JPEG format.
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, Credit Cards & Debit Cards Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-café.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the HTET 2021
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Demand Draft.
HTET 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session.
- Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager / wireless set / scanner / camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the centre
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
To get all details about HTET 2021