Nirma University Entrance Exam for MBA (Family Business and Entrepreneurship) 2020 or NUEE MBA (FBE) 2020 is the entrance examination for admission to MBA (Family Business and Entrepreneurship). NUEE MBA (FBE) 2020 is conducted by Institute of Management, Nirma University.
The exam is in written mode. The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes. It is being conducted in English language. The result date will be announced later.
The minimum Academic Qualifications for NUEE MBA (FBE) 2020 required are passed or are appearing in class 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
The qualifying Marks in Class 12 for each category are as follows:
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Application Form||-||25/05/2020 11:55 pm|
|NUEE MBA (FBE) 2020 Exam Date||Offline Dates|
Steps in Filling up the application form:
Go to the Official site.
Please go to the new candidate registration button and complete the registration process.
Candidate must provide Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is complete.
Candidate has to fill in the above-mentioned details to receive the User ID and Password.
Candidate will receive the User ID on the registered email address and Password as SMS on the registered mobile number.
Candidate can log in with the User ID and Password to complete the application form for the Entrance Test.
After Registration, the personal details section of the application form has to be filled up. The applicant must choose examination center.
Before completing the payment, the candidate can preview the application form and make any corrections, if required. Once the payment is done, no changes are allowed. Once done the candidate will agree to the declaration by ticking the appropriate box and submitting the form. The final application form should be printed and a copy kept with you.
Note : Only one Application Form will be accepted from one applicant. If by chance an applicant tries to submit more than one form, using different category, in that case the only first form will be considered
Preparation for the Exam Day
Test Centre Details
Before entering the Exam Centre
1. Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
2. Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
3. Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
4. If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
5. Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
6. Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
7. Usually no bags are allowed.
8. No eatables are allowed.
9. No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the centre
1. Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
2. If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
3. After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
5. For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
6. Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
7. Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
8. The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
9. Smoking is a not allowed.
10. Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
11. Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet/cancellation of the candidature.
12. Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
|Result URL||Check your result here|