PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Punjab Agricultural University Common Entrance Test For Bachelor of Technology 2021 or PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to B.Tech. (Biotechnology) and B.Tech. (Food Technology). PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 is conducted by Punjab Agricultural University.
PAU CET B.Tech. for the year 2021 has been announced by Punjab Agricultural University and will be held on 08/08/2021. The exam is in written mode. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes. It is being conducted in English language. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about PAU CET B.Tech. 2021
PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 Conducting Body
Punjab Agricultural University
PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Minimum Academic Qualifications for PAU CET B.Tech. 2021
B.Tech. (Food Technology) - 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Agriculture/ Certificate course in Food Processing and Preservation from SLIET, Longowal with at least 50% marks in aggregate
B.Tech. (Biotechnology) - 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Agriculture with at least 50% marks in aggregat
PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form With Late Fee
|PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 Exam Date
To get all details about PAU CET B.Tech. 2021
PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 Prospectus
PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|ONLINE MODE|| 5640/- |
|OFFLINE MODE||4200/- in addition to the cost of the Prospectus (2120/- at the Counter or 2260/- by Post)|
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site. The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected. Students can apply either online or offline as under (Download prospectus and read it carefully before applying).
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of PAU CET B.Tech. 2021
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Scanned copy of coloured photograph in with size upto 50 KB Scanned copy of signature (black / blue) in with size upto 50 KB
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email;
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, UPI or PAYTM Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber - cafe.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
For Offline mode
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained from The Additional Director of Communication, Communication Centre, PAU, Ludhiana–141 004 (near University Gate Number 1) personally on payment of ` 2120/- in cash at the counter or by post by sending bank draft of ` 2260/- in favour of Additional Director of Communication, payable at Ludhiana. The name of programme for which the form is required should be mentioned in the request and also at the back of the bank draft.
- All columns in the application form should be filled in and written carefully and legibly by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. Incomplete application form is liable to be rejected
- Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Offline Application Form are their own as the same shall be used by the university to convey the important information/ communication
- The candidate should paste one latest passport size photograph on the application form and attach another passport size photograph with the application form. The candidate should also keep two identical photographs ready with him/her for pasting it on downloaded admit card and other on the white application form to be filled at the time of counselling/document verification/interview (except for M.Tech Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System, Diploma Course in Hybrid Seed Production Technology and Diploma in Agriculture). These photographs should be same in all respects as the candidate wishes to appear in the examination/counselling/ document verification/ interview i.e. if the candidate wishes to appear with beard/turban/dupatta/specs etc., photograph should be identical
- Candidates are advised to keep checking PAU website and also check their e-mail/SMS regularly for latest updates
- PAU disclaims any liability that may arise to a candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by the candidate(s) in the application form
For Online mode
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM or via Challan
- The candidate must send immediately the transaction statement along with computer-generated print-out of application form duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian to The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana-141004 clearly mentioning the name of entrance test on the envelope
- If candidate wishes to pay using challan mode, the candidate can download the Bank Challan
Form of HDFC Bank using the link "Download Challan Form". A Unique Identity (UID) number will appear on the top of the application form as well as on the Bank Challan Form. The
candidate must retain the candidate’s copy of Challan Form and send the University Copy of the Challan Form immediately along with computer-generated print-out of application form duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian to The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural
University, Ludhiana-141 004 clearly mentioning the name of entrance test on the envelope
PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 Syllabus
The Subjects included for PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 Exam are:
Section with option :
- Home Science
PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card Download Url
PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions:
- All Entrance Examinations will start at 10:00 A.M. on prescribed dates. The candidates must reach Centre of Examination at 9:00 A.M. sharp. No entry after 10.15 A.M. under any circumstance will be allowed
- Frisking of the candidates can be done at the Centre
- Disabled candidates shall be granted extra time @ 20 minutes per hour in entrance tests as per rules.
They will have to attach a request while applying for entrance test along with disability certificate issued by the competent authority
Before entering the Exam Centre
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the centre
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Smoking is a not allowed.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet/cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
To get all details about PAU CET B.Tech. 2021
PAU CET B.Tech. 2021 Results