Punjab JET 2019 Conducting Body
Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training
Punjab JET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The admission to diploma level courses shall be made on the basis of the merit of the subjects Maths,
Science and English with overall status pass in the matriculation examination
- The admission to First year of the four year Part Time Diploma Courses shall be made on the basis of
relative merit of total marks obtained in Mathematics, Science and English subjects with overall pass in matriculation examination; and the candidate should be in employment at the time of admission with two years of work experience in a registered firm/company/industry on full time basis.
- Apart from the above basic educational qualifications, the general eligibility criteria shall be as contained
in Punjab Government, Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh Notification Nos. 8/27/2019-4TE2/1458413/1 Dated 08/04/2019 for diploma level courses and No. 8/27/2019-4TE2/1458517/ 1 Dated 08/04/2019 for Part Time Diploma Level Courses which can be seen in Part-II of the Prospectus.
- There is no lower or upper age limit for admission
- . Reservations of seats in the affiliated institutions situated in Punjab shall be as per the policy of Government
of Punjab, and for the institutes located at Chandigarh, the reservation shall be as per the policy of Chandigarh Administration.
Punjab JET 2019 Important Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
11:55 pm |
|Punjab JET 2019 Exam Date||
Offline Dates |
To get all details about Punjab JET 2019
Punjab JET Prospectus 2019
Punjab JET Application Form 2019
Application Form Fee
Online Registration Fee : Rs 550/-
Candidates must bring the following certificates at the time of admission (reporting to the institute) :
1. Original Certificates:
- Qualifying Examination Detail Marks Sheet
- Matriculation Certificates (Date of Birth)
- Character Certificate from institutions last attended
- Proof of Residence/Domicile Certificate
- Certificate in support of claim under reserved category.
- Income Certificate, if admitted under Tuition Fee waiver seat / Reserved Category in support of claim
under reserved category.
- Candidates, who fail to produce the requisite documents, will not be admitted.
- Attested copies of above certificates.
- One recent stamp size photograph.