UGC NET JUNE 2021 Conducting Body
National Testing Agency
UGC NET JUNE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Minimum Academic Qualifications for UGC NET June 2021 required:
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least
55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent
examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course
or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- JRF: Not more than 31 years as on 1
st day of the month in which the examination is concluded i.e. 01.03.2021 (This age limit is applicable for the current examination only).
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for Assistant
UGC NET JUNE 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form With Late Fee
|Application Form Correction
|Admit Card Release Date
|UGC NET JUNE 2021 Exam Date
To get all details about UGC NET JUNE 2021
UGC NET JUNE 2021 Prospectus
UGC NET June 2021 Examination Timing:
|Shift 1 (Morning)||09:00 am to 12:00 noon|
|Shift 2 (Afternoon)||03:00 pm to 06:00 pm|
There will be no break between papers.
- looking at the present situation of the COVID-19 pandemic and also taking into account the safety and well-being of the candidates and examination functionaries, it has been decided to postpone the UGC-NET December 2020 cycle (June 2021) Examination.
- The examination was conducted successfully across all centres in the country. In one centre in Assam the examination has been rescheduled for the 28th of November due to technical reasons.
Due to the red alert issued in the states of Odisha and Andhra Pradesh for cyclone JAWAD for 4 December 2021, UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 Examination to be held on 5 December, 2021 has been rescheduled as below
- The Phase II of the UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 Examination is scheduled to be conducted from 24 December 2021.
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Exam Date||Shift|
|19||Bengali (Group-1)||24-12-2021||Shift 1|
|19||Bengali (Group-2)||24-12-2021||Shift 2|
|20||Hindi (Group-1) ||26-12-2021||Shift 1|
|20||Hindi (Group-2) ||26-12-2021||Shift 2|
|12||Home Science||27-12-2021||Shift 2|
Phase – III of the UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 Examination and the 4 rescheduled (due to cyclone Jawad) Net Subjects of Phase-I are scheduled to be conducted on January 4
and January 5, 2022.
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Exam Date||Shift|
|80||Geography (Group 1)||05-Jan-22||Shift 1|
|80||Geography (Group 2)||05-Jan-22||Shift 2|
|10||Social Work||04-Jan-22||Shift 1|
and Social welfare/Human resource
|27||Telugu ||04-Jan-22||Shift 2|
UGC NET JUNE 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|General / Unreserved||Rs. 1000/-|
|Gen - EWS / OBC - NCL||Rs. 500/-|
| SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 250/-|
Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are
to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the UGC NET June 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of UGC NET June 2021
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Soft copy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph in JPG / JPEG format with White Background.
- Soft copy of candidate’s signature in JPG / JPEG format.
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, Credit Cards & Debit Cards Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-café.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the UGC NET June 2021
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Demand Draft
UGC NET JUNE 2021 Syllabus
The questions in Paper I intends to
assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
03 hours without any
All the questions will
|2||200||100||This is based on the subject
selected by the candidate and
will assess domain knowledge.
UGC NET JUNE 2021 Admit Card
|Admit Card Download Start Date
Admit Card Download Url
UGC NET JUNE 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager / wireless set / scanner / camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the centre
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
- The mode of availability of the admit card is online.
- Admit Card can be downloaded from the official site .
- The Admit Card for UGC NET June 2021 can be accessed using the Registration number and password.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and
Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose Applications are found to be incomplete for
any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be
further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.
|Release of Admit Cards of UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 Examination for Phase II||21-12-2021|
To get all details about UGC NET JUNE 2021
UGC NET JUNE 2021 Results
Result dates may be checked on the official webpage.