Candidates with valid GATE score need not to appear in the entrance test for M. Tech.
- The admission to M.Tech. Programme shall be done first on the basis of GATE Score and thereafter on the
remaining vacant seats if any, on the merit of entrance examination conducted by University. Further, seats lying vacant will be filled on the basis of Academic Merit of qualifying examinations.
- The admission to other PG and Dual Degree Courses, in which there is no GATE score available, shall be done
on the merit of entrance examination conducted by University.
- GATE qualified Candidates seeking admission in a particular course is required to have a valid GATE score in
the eligible course. In case of admission in M. Tech. in ECE, M. Tech. in ECE (VLSI Design), candidates have to have valid GATE score in ECE only. Other eligible candidates may seek admissions in these courses through University Entrance Test.
- Candidates have to appear in person for Counseling and Admission.
- Preference of the Course shall be got filled up by candidates at the time of Counseling and admission.
Counseling and Admission Schedule
|Event||Date and Time ||Fee to be deposited by|
st Physical Counseling||19.7.2019 (9 A.M. onwards)||4.00 PM (22.07.2019)|
nd Physical Counseling ||26.7.2019(9.00 A.M. onwards)||4.00 PM (29.07.2019)
|3rd Physical Counseling ||02.8.2019 (9.00 A.M. onwards)||4.00 PM (02.08.2019)|
|4th Physical Counseling ||09.8.2019 (9.00 A.M. onwards)||4.00 PM (09.08.2019)|
|5th Physical Counseling ||14.08.2019 (9.00 A.M. onwards)||4.00 PM (14.08.2019)|
Last date of admissions 15.08.2019 for all Courses
CLASSES WILL START FROM 8
TH AUGUST, 2019.
Candidates shall bring the following documents (as applicable) while reporting to counseling:
- Print out of online filled application form.
- Passport size three photographs.
- Certificates showing the detailed marks in all subjects in the qualifying examination and One set of
attested / self attested documents.
- (Up to pre final semester for candidates appeared in qualifying examination).
- Matriculation / Hr. Secondary Examination Certificate as proof of age and One copy of attested / self attested
- Conversion Table/Formula showing equivalence between percentage and CGPA of the qualifying degree.
- Valid GATE score card (wherever applicable) with one attested copy.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from a Gazetted Medical Officer.
- Character Certificate (Annexure I). For gap period, if any, the candidate will submit an affidavit from the
notary / first class magistrate certifying his/her good conducts.
- Haryana Resident Certificate (Annexure II) with one attested/self attested copy.
- Certificate from the Employer (Annexure-III) with one attested copy.
- SC/BC/ Affidavit by parents of BC / PH / FF / DFF / ESM with one
attested /self attested copy.
- Declaration by parents
- Sponsorship and Relieving Certificate
- Resident of Murthal certificate with one attested copy
- Single girl child affidavit
- Income Certificate
- Economically Weaker Section : Income and Assets Certificates