Eligibility for Graduation courses:
- Candidate should have required percentage in 10+2 prescribed for different courses.
Eligibility for Postgraduate courses:
- Candidate should posses Graduation Degree in required field with prescribed percentage of marks demanded.
Digital Admission Process :
- After filling up application form candidate has to appear for interview on skype instead of personal interview at campus.
- Candidate who want to take admission in undergraduate course will have to upload video of statement of purpose on admission microsite.
- Candidate has to log in to microsite using form number and password printed on the application form.
- With microsite candidate can know whether candidate is selected or not and what is the status of application.
- After that if candidate is got selected he / she have to pay admission fee.
- Confirmation of fee will be sent by college then only candidate will be considered that the seat is confirmed.
Candidate who have secured 80% or more marks in aggregate in 12th class CBSE / ISC / State-Boards of 2019/2020) are exempted from selection process. Selection will be only on the basis of Amity Application Form.