Nursing is a crucial sector of the health care system, People have realised the importance of a nursing career and these days, more students are opting for their careers in this field. This field not only helps in the medication of people but also serve patients consistently and emotionally supports their family. When a person is diagnosed with any disease first cure is done by the doctor, that continuous medication, rehabilitation and emotionally nurse help both patient and family to overcome the recovery phase.
Survey shows- patients’ mortality rates are increased when they are cared for by nurses with appropriate education. The field of health care is improving and improvising a lot in every sector new technologies and procedures. It is one of the rewarding jobs available with skills and service.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh: is a state college and is one of the best medical colleges in north India for providing training, research, teaching and grooming the best health care workers.
UP B.SC Nursing CET 2021, Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam: online
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Time of exam: 11 A.M to 2 P.M
- The pattern of exam: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total number of questions: 200
- Negative marking scheme: there would be no negative marks
- Qualifying marks for the exam: 50%
Eligibility criteria for the CET
Students must have completed their intermediate (12th standard) from a recognized institution or equivalent. B.SC is a 4-year graduation course in Nursing. Students are required to get 50% in the entrance exam to qualify for admission to the course. Higher marks were obtained in biology, chemistry, physics in the entrance examination.
Minimum age for the admission in.SC course is 17 years and the maximum age limit is restricted to 35 to the unreserved category and for ST/SC/physically handicapped, it has limit up to 40 years.
- Nursing aptitude- 20%
- Chemistry -20%
- Physics- 20%
- Biology- 20%
- English and General Knowledge- 20%
Application fee- 2000 for unreserved category and 1200 for reserved category. Once the fee is paid, it would not be refunded. The examination fee is needed to pay with form in online mode only.
- Visit the official site.
- Click on the b.sc portal and now click on new registration.
- Enter all the required details with scanned documents.
- Complete the application process by making payment (as per the category).
- Download/print the application for our own future references, no need to send it to abvmu by post. Online submission is enough to apply.
Information given in the application should be authentic; at the time of admission, all the documents will be verified. Registered credentials are used to edit/submit documents/download admit cards/allotment letters/counselling or allotment letter. No correction will be allowed after the final submission of the application form.
- Application began- 1st September.
- Last date of application- 18th October.
- Last date of online payment- 15th October
- Admit card available on- 30th November
- Examination Date- 5th December.
- Result Declaration- 11th December
- Date of counselling- to be announced.
- Open school candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Colour blind candidates are approved to wear colour corrected lenses or spectacles.
- Medical examination of the candidates is also mandatory for admission.
- The reservation policy is followed as per the state government.
- (PH)- 5%. , EWS 10%,
- A caste certificate issued by the tehsildar of the UP government is acceptable.
- Both males and females are eligible to apply.
- Some colleges may only accept female candidates for admission
- No extra fee is needed to pay at the time of counselling for the admission.
- 50% of seats are authorized to institutions by the government and the remaining 50% is filled on the basis of CET (entrance exam.)
- Seats may increase or decrease at the time of counselling.
Download admit card
Admit cards have been released on the official site from 30th November and the exam date is 5 December. The admit card is usually released a week before the exam.
Visit the official site, log in with the credentials.
Click on the b.sc nursing and click on continue
- Distribution of seats and the list of colleges along with their details will be disclosed before the students while filling/ locking choices of counselling. Seats may increase or decrease at the time of counselling.
- If two candidates have the same score in the examination, the highest marks will be considered as priority- first biology, second chemistry, and third physics followed by an intermediate percentage.
- After allotment of seats, 5000Rs is needed to pay.
Advisory note- candidates are advised to be active in the official sites for the notification regarding admit card, exams counselling, seat allotment etc. Covid-19 norms are strictly followed at the time of examination and counselling. Candidates are advised to wear masks, keep sanitiser bottles with them and maintain social distance properly. They are also advised to reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam to avoid last-minute hustle with all admit cards and identification cards.
By Mithila Rathod