How to participate in counselling for the PG seats after NEET PG 2020
NEET PG 2020 was organized by the National Board of Educations (NBE) and also is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination to get admission in various MD/MS/MDS as well as PG diploma courses of Medical colleges and also Dental universities in India. This is the only nationwide level entrance examination for obtaining admission in government, private and also deemed univs of the country.
NEET PG Counselling 2020 will be organized at the central level for 50% of the PG seats in India. Remaining seats will be allocated through counselling at the state levels according to the rules laid out by them.
MCC will carry out counselling for the following complying Institutions/Universities:
a) All India Quota seats (50%) for all State Govt. medical/dental colleges/institutes.
b) Andhra Pradesh and Telangana pupils are eligible for All India Quota Counselling.
c) For all PG seats of the Deemed Universities according to quality of PG NEET 2019.
d) 50 % institutional quota seats for central colleges of Delhi University, Aligarh Muslim University as well as Banaras Hindu University.
e) PG counselling for colleges of Armed Forces Medical Services.
NEET PG Counselling Procedure by MCC
The procedure will be complying with following steps:
There are 2 rounds of counselling for all organizations. For the Deemed and Central Universities there will be a Mop Up round (Third Round) and also ultimately if there are vacant seats after 3rd round, a last Stray Vacancy Round at the Institution Level will certainly be held (can be interpreted as Fourth Round).
Step 1: Counselling Registration
- Go to the MCC page and also click the registration link.
- Save password.
- Pay the counselling cost
- Pay the tuition charge, which will be reimbursed if no seats are allotted to the students.
Step 2: Choice Filling & Locking Choices
- Fill in your selection of subjects in addition to the colleges/universities in order of preference.
- Once the options are completed, they can be customized before locking it.
- Lock the options after choosing your preferences.
- If the student does not lock the option submitted by them, the choices by them will certainly be immediately locked on due date.
- Take a print out after locking of the filled selections for future usage.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- After filling up your selection, the seat allocation process will be done.
- The seat will be set aside to the candidates.
- The result will be stated according to the timetable and dates given. (For Round 1).
Step 4: Reporting
- Candidates who are allocated seats will certainly be called to sign up with the allocated college/course within the stated time.
- After the last date, admission to the college will not be allowed.
- Candidates that do not register in Round 1 can sign up for Round 2.
- Candidates that did not obtain a seat need not register once more.
- If a seat is set aside throughout Round 1, as well as students are not pleased with the allocated university and intend to wait out for 2nd round, they are called for to join allocated institution/college and finish the admission rules of the allocated university prior to being qualified for next round (2nd Round). There will be no loss of fees.
- There will certainly be a fresh selection round, called round 2
- Rest of the actions are the same as Round 1
- Publication of the outcome of the second round.
- Reporting at the allocated university based on the released result for admission.
- Unlike the preliminary, in 2nd round, a candidate when allotted has to join the university set aside.
- If the student does not join in the second round, the tuition charges deposited will be forfeited. The student may be disallowed to take part in further rounds of counselling according to the rules in each state.
Round 3 (Mop up Round).
- This round is only for the for 100% Deemed/Central University Seats
- There will be fresh registration for Mop up Round (Round 3) for candidates including those who registered in Round 1 as well as exited/ who signed up in Round 2 and left with Forfeiture of fees.
- However, students who have already joined and taken admission in Round 2 will not be qualified to take part!
- Those that registered but were not allotted a seat in Round 1 as well as Round 2 need not register once again.
- Fresh filling up of preferences in the Mop Up Round.
- Publication of outcome of Mop Up Round.
- Reporting of the candidate at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College after Mop Up Round.
Final Stray Vacancy Round (Round 4).
- A List consisting of ten times (of the signed up candidates) of number of Stray openings shall be sent out to Deemed/ Central Universities to be utilized purely in order of merit.
- This round will be performed by Deemed/ Central Universities or ESIC.
- No fresh enrolment will be called for.
State Level PG Admissions
NEET PG results will be made use of by the states of India to fill up the PG seats in different subjects and colleges of the state consisting of both private and Government Medical and also Dental Colleges.
One will have to register and fill up the forms of the relevant states for the counselling process for that particular state.