If the students are interested in Indian Defence and want to pursue their careers can check out the below-mentioned courses. The Indian Army requires potential and hardworking officers for the entries. Therefore, it is not at all easy to get into these exams and clear them. Students need to really prepare themselves and practice as much as they can. Then only they will be able to score well. These exams are very competitive because a lot of students from all over the country enrol for the same and vacancies are limited. Hence, all those who genuinely want to get into the Indian Army should start preparing as early as possible to score the maximum.
- NDA- National Defence Academy Exam: The UPSC conducts this NDA Exam for 10 +2. This exam is for the students who want to join the Army, Navy, and Airforce after the 12th. This is conducted twice a year. Hence, approximately 10 lakh candidates appear for this exam every year. Out of which only a few pass the written exam. It is very challenging to crack the exam.
- Combined Defence Service Exam: This exam is also conducted by the UPSC for the final year or passed out of college students. Through the CDS exam, students can join IMA, AFA, IMA, and OTA. The subjects for these exams are Maths, English, General Studies, General Sciences, and Current Affairs. Therefore, students will have to clear the written test to pursue their dreams.
- Territorial Army: This is a part of the Regular Army. About 1 lakh students take this exam every year. This is a challenging exam. Therefore, students need to study well for the examination.
- NCC ( Special Entry Scheme): This scheme invites only 55 applications for unmarried males and unmarried females. This is for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
- Judge Advocate General Entry- The committee organizes an exam and group discussions with personal interviews. The pattern of the exam includes Picture Perception and Description Test (PP and DT) and Narration and Group Discussions. Stage 2 of the test includes
- Psychological Test
- Thematic Appreciation Test (TAT)
- Word Association Test (WAT)
- Situation Reaction Test ( SRT)
- Self Description Test (SDT)
- GTO Test ( Ground Testing Officer)
- Personal Interview
6. Short Service Commission Women: Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment is done through the application forms. These forms are accepted online on the official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Students who are interested can visit this website and fill in the details
7. Army Cadet College ( ACC) Entry: This level exam includes multiple papers which are Paper 1- GMAT, Paper 2- CGAT, Paper 3- ICE, Paper4- ACT. SSB Crack Exams understand the needs of the aspiring soldiers who are preparing for the ACC exam. Therefore, the students cannot waste time on the wrong resources, They need to learn and get prepared from the best institute. There are multiple online courses in which students can enrol. Therefore, they can score well if they prepare and practice as suggested by these online classes. There are multiple books available through which students can study on their own. These are Let’s Crack SSB Interview, Breaking the code of SSB Psychology, OIR Test.
There are multiple seats available for different posts.
- AFMS SSC Officer
Seats Available: 200
Eligibility: MBBS/PG Diploma/ PG Degree with minimum marks
- Technical Entry Scheme-46
Seats Available: 90
Eligibility: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course
Seats Available: 55
Eligibility: For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders. Students need to complete a degree from a recognized university or a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Short Service Commission for JAG Entry Scheme 2022
Eligibility: Students need to get a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree.
- Short Service Commission ( SSC) Technical Unmarried Male and Female
Seats Available: 191
Eligibility: Students need to pass the Engineering Degree course or they can be in the final year of the Engineering Degree course.
By Swaranshi Chhabra
Also Read :