Pearl Academy of Fashion Entrance Exam is conducted by the Pearl Academy of Fashion for admission to its various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in design, fashion, business and media. The test happens multiple times in a year as and when seats are available. Students can take admission at one of the many campuses located in Delhi, Noida, Mumbai and Jaipur.
The institution has announced its 2020 UG & PG Entrance examination online on April 18, 2020. More details are available at https://pearlacademy.com/admissions/dates-and-guidelines
- Last date of receiving application 14th April 2020
- Generation of Admit Cards 14th April 2020
- Entrance Examination & Interview 18th April 2020
- Declaration of Result 30th April 2020
- Last day of fee payment 29th May 2020
The online exam is divided into three phases -
- General Aptitude Test (60 Minutes)
- Design Aptitude Test (120 Minutes) (For Fashion and Design Aspirants)
- Media Aptitude Test (120 Minutes) (For Media Aspirants)
- Personal Interview (20 Minutes)
Students will be allowed to appear for these exams using their mobile phones, tablets, or laptops. This exam would be based on Pearl Academy’s usual parameters and test skills like Mathematical Skills, General Aptitude, Drawing and Observation Skills, Sense of Proportion, Aesthetic Sensitivity, and Critical Thinking Ability.
Also See : NEET UG 2020 exam postponed