The admission process of the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Calicut is going on. Those who wanted to apply must notice that today that is 16 March 2020, is the last for taking provisional admission by paying the advance fee for the applicants in the first selection list for the PG Diploma in Industrial Automation System Design for the year 2020. The additional selection list will be published today (16 March 2020) if there is any vacant seat available. The counseling date is 23 March 2020.
Eligibility for PGDIASD is-
- ME /MTech or BE /B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemical Engineering/ Applied Electronics and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechatronics / Computer Science. Final year students of the above disciplines also may apply.
- On the date of counseling/ admission, final year students have to produce the originals of course completion certificate & mark lists up to and including the last semester/year examination. Only those candidates who have passed all the semesters/ year examinations of their qualifying degree on or before the date of counseling are eligible for admission.
- The Post Graduate certificates shall be issued to only those who produce the original or provisional degree certificate and the original mark lists and complete all the modules of the PC100 program successfully as per the course requirements.
How to apply-
- Students can apply online or through application mode only.
- For applying online click on the link.
- The registration fees are Rs.1,000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST students)
- For the application process, you have to download the application form.
- Fill it and submit it the application forms along with the demand draft/payment receipt are to be sent to the Training Officer, National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Calicut, P.B No. 5, NIT Campus Post, CALICUT – 673 601, Kerala.
Also Read :