ACET 2019 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
All students aspiring to take admission to various UG and PG courses offered by ADYP University are required to attempt the ACET. ACET is ADYPU Common Entrance Test. This is the mandatory entrance test for all prospective students from India who seek an admission to any undergraduate or postgraduate program at any school under ADYP University umbrella. Taking this test is the first-step to the admission procedure. The ACET is a Computer-Based Test (CBT) and is conducted at designated test-centers in India. The ACET is program-specific. Students have to register for the test as soon as possible on the ADYPU website.
To get all details about ACET 2019
ACET 2019 Conducting Body
Ajeenkya D Y Patil University
ACET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|Programs||Minimum eligibility of the candidate |
- Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category and a person with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class categories and person with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a Recognized University as defined by UGC and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class categories and the person with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)
|M.Tech. Automotive Product Engineering / Digital Manufacturing|
- B.E. / B.Tech. or AMIE or equivalent in Mechanical or Manufacturing or Industrial & Production or Mechatronics or Automobile Engineering or Production Engineering or Material & Metallurgy with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category and person with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only).
|M.Tech Computer Engineering Specialization in
- B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in Computer Engineering, with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category and person with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only).
For more Eligibility details kindly: http://adypu.edu.in/eligibility-for-admission
ACET 2019 Application Form
Application Form Fee
Rs.2000/- (two thousand only)
Application Form Filling Instructions
Online Registration process for ACET
- All Students should register for the ACET on the website Www.Adypu.Edu.In. This test is the first-step to admission procedure for ADYP University. Online registrations would commence on 27th November 2017 for all programs of ADYP University. The last date of ACET (Entrance Test) online registration for Postgraduate and Design UG students is 25th Jan 2018 and for Undergraduate students, it is 20th April 2018.
If a student wants to change their test-city they can do so on or before the dates given: For Postgraduate programs, the change in test-city can be made on or before 25th Jan 2018 and for Undergraduate program, the change in the test-city is possible on or before 20th April 2018. No request about change in city would be entertained after these dates. The change of the test center has to be intimated via email communication only.
Ensure that you fill in all updated and accurate information in the online registration form. Ensure that the spellings of your name match with those on your academic and other credentials. Upload your latest scanned color passport size photo for the online registration as it is mandatory for the ACET (Entrance Test) registration. (The photo should not be older than 6 months).
Students need to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 2000/- for the registration process. If the student does not make payment for the registration, the registration would be considered as incomplete. The online payments would be accepted on or before the dates of registrations. Note: ACET fee is non-refundable.
Please note that the test score of ACET (Entrance Test) 2018 will be valid for the academic year of 2018-19 only. Admission to programs at ADYP University is based on the candidate's performance in ACET (Entrance Test) and subsequent qualifying tests like Studio Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview etc. Please check the information given under 'Program Eligibility' for more details.
- All dispute between the candidate and ACET committee in this regard are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Pune. 7. The ACET is mandatory for all ADYP University Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs offered by different schools under ADYP University. Please check the programs on Www.Adypu.Edu.In/Programs.
For more details kindly visit: http://adypu.edu.in/how-to-register-for-acet-