GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020 Conducting Body
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
| Masters Programmes||B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Fisheries/Forestry/ Horticulture/ Home
Sc./Agril. Marketing/ Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation.
|Bachelors Programmes||Intermediate Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
or equivalent examination and should have obtained a minimum of
50% marks for General Category and 47.5% for reserved
categories (OBC, SC & ST) in aggregate in the subjects of Physics,
Chemistry, Biology and English.
For more detail kindly refer to the prospectus
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Centers
06/06/2020 to  07/06/2020 ||
Almora, Dehradun, Haldwani, Pithoragarh, Rishikesh, Srinagar, Pantnagar |
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
11:55 pm |
|GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Date||
to  07/06/2020 |
To get all details about GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020 Prospectus
|Masters and Ph.D. Programme||06th June 2020||10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m|
|UG and MCA Programme||07th June 2020||10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
|UG Programmes||PG Programmes ||MCA Programmes||Ph.D. Programmes|
- Srinagar (Garhwal)
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
Application Form Fee
Application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
|Application fee for General/OBC||Rs 1200/-|
|Application fee for SC/ST/PH||Rs 600/-|
Application Form Filling Instructions
General Instructions for filling up the Application Form
Students applying for the GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020 have to fill up the application form on the official site. A student can submit the application for only once; multiple forms will be rejected.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Photograph Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb
- Signature image Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Left Hand Thumb Impression Image Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net B facility, Credit Cards & Debit Cards Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-café.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
Candidates are not allowed to make any corrections at a later stage after submission of an application. O correction is entertained via post, fax, email or by hand.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the JMI Entrance Exam GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020
- Step-1: Students have register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Cards/ Debit Cards / Net Banking.
Candidates are advised not to send hardcopy of the application to JMI. However, they are advised to retain hard copy of the application form which they may print after logging into the admission portal.
Last Date of Print out of Application Form / Receipt for UG, Masters, MCA and Ph.D Programmes : 31-05-2020
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card Download Url
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre:
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually, no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones/pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic/digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
- Calculators are not allowed in the exam.
After entering the centre:
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the Test Centre/Hall/Room 15 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the Test.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Smoking is a not allowed.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to the expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet/cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
- The mode of availability of the admit card is online.
- Admit Card can be downloaded from the official site .
- The Admit Card for GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020 can be accessed using the Registration number and password.
- After printing the Admit Card, a candidate is required to paste a self - attested passport size photograph of her / his on the admit card. Candidate should follow the printed instructions on admit card.
- The candidates are required to bring valid ID card at the time of Entrance Test
To get all details about GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020 Results
- Online counselling for all programmes (UG/Masters"/M.C.A./M.Tech./Ph,D.) will be carried out after
declaration of results. Dates of different rounds of counselling will be decided keeping in view the date of commencement of first semester of academic session 2020-21 and will be uploaded on the website (www.gbpuat.ac.in) of the university along with the list of eligible candidates for different rounds of
counselling. The candidates are advised to see regularly the website of the University for counselling dates. No separate letter for any round of counselling will be sent to any candidate.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech. programmes based on OGPA/percentage of marks of
B.Tech. will be eligible for II and subsequent rounds (if needed) of counselling only.
- No letter, fax or telegram enquiring about the result of the Entrance Examination will be entertained.