LUCSAT - 2018 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
The idea of starting a University at Lucknow was first mooted by Raja Sir Mohammad Ali Mohammad Khan, Khan Bahadur, K.C.I.E. of Mahmudabad, who contributed an article to the columns of "The Pioneer'' urging the foundation of a University at Lucknow. A little later Sir Harcourt Butler, K.C.S.I., K.C.I.E, was appointed Lieutenant-Governor of the United Provinces, and his well-known interest in all matters under his jurisdiction, specially in matters educational, gave fresh life and vigour to the proposal. The first step to bring the University into being was taken when a General Committee of educationists and persons interested in university education appointed for the purpose, met in conference at Government House, Lucknow, on November, 10, 1919. At this meeting Sir Harcourt Butler, who was in the chair, outlined the proposed scheme for the new university.
To get all details about LUCSAT - 2018
LUCSAT - 2018 Conducting Body
University of Lucknow
LUCSAT - Eligibility Criteria 2018
B.Sc. (CS) / B.Sc. (CA) / B.Sc.
(IT) / BCA (Minimum marks: General / OBC 50%, SC / ST
Eligibility Rules for Admission:
- A candidate will be eligible for Admission to Postgraduate Courses if he / she has completed B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. with 10+2+3 system from any University recognized by University Grants Commission and has secured a minimum 45% of marks* at graduate level. However for SC / ST candidates minimum pass percentage of marks will be 40%. For admission to LL.M. the minimum requirement is 50% (48% for SC / ST) in LL.B. examination. * (Elligibility percentages of Marks may vary for some courses, Candidates are advised to check their elligibility, before online application).
- In the Faculties of Arts, Commerce, Law, Science and Fine Arts Post Graduate students for the Session 2018 - 19 shall be admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination conducted for this purpose. Details are given in section 5 of the PG admission guidelines.
- Order of Merit will be determined as follows:-
- If two or more candidates have secured equivalent marks / rank in the merit Index, then the merit for admission will be determined as follows:-
- If the marks secured in the entrance examination are same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at class 12 or equivalent examination.
- If the marks secured in the class 12 or equivalent examination are same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at High School or equivalent examination.
- If the marks obtained at the High School or equivalent examination are the same, then in that case the older candidate will be given priority.
- Candidate shall be entitled to weightage (if any) on the merit index.
- A candidate's choice of the subject in M.A. M.Sc. / M.Com. shall be restricted to one of the subjects taken in the part-III examination for the Bachelor's Degree.
- In the Faculty of Arts the requirement of subject of study at graduate level for admission to various subjects (except Mathematics and Statistics) shall stand waived off in case of candidate having obtained 55% or more marks at qualifying examination. Admission of such candidates in any subject shall not exceed 10% of the total number of seats. The graduate of the Faculty of Arts will be eligible for admission to M.A. I in Mathematics and Statistics. Science Graduates shall not be eligible for admission to M.A. I in Mathematics and Statistics
- A candidate can not pursue two Postgraduate degree courses simultaneously.
- A candidate who has already completed Postgraduate course in one subject will not be eligible for the second Postgraduate course except professional course.
- Final Merit list shall be available in the concerned Departments and same will be available on the University website.
- University reserves the right to cancel any admission at any stage
- In case of any matter relating to the Postgraduate Admissions, the decision of the ViceChancellor / Admission Committee, Lucknow University shall be final and binding.
- All the legal matters pertaining to the Postgraduate Admissions shall be subject to the Lucknow Jurisdiction only.
- If the number of applications for a SELF FINANCING COURSE is less that 40% of the number of seats, the admission to that program will not be done for this academic year In this situation the Application Fees will not be refunded.
LUCSAT - Exam Centers 2018
LUCSAT - 2018 Important Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
05:30 am |
|Application Form With Late Fee||-||
05:30 am |
|Admit Card Release Date||28/05/2018 ||
|LUCSAT - 2018 Exam Date||
|Declaration of result||10/07/2018||-|
To get all details about LUCSAT - 2018
LUCSAT - Application Form 2018
Application Form Fee
- General and OBC Rs. 1000.00 (With late fee Rs. 2000.00)
- SC and ST Rs. 500.00 (With late fee Rs. 1500.00)
Application Form Filling Instructions
- During the form filling process the applicant can make the entries and save the
- If the applicant is unable to fill the form in one sitting or somehow the process is
interrupted there is no need to register again. They can login using the credentials sent
on their mobile numbers and continue the process.
- Applicants are advised to check all the data they have entered before submitting the
application fee. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again.
Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page
cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Step 1 Registration
- Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields
cannot be edited later.
- Applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID
provided at the time of registration.
Step 2 Personal Details
- Applicants have to enter their personal details
Step 3 Educational Qualifications
- Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications.
- Those applicants who are in the final year of graduation have to provide roll
number and University details.
Step 4 Upload photo and signature
- Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature.
Step 5 Preview
- Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error
they can edit these or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted
the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited
under any circumstances.
Step 6 Application Fee
- If all the entries in the application form are correct the applicant can submit the
form and proceed for payment of the application fees.
- Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways:
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Step 7 Print Application form
- Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete
the application process.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FORM SUBMISSION
- Valid Email ID.
- Active Mobile Number.
- Mobile number should be with the applicant at the time of form filling.
- All relevant information regarding admission would be sent to this mobile number.
- This number would also be used at the time of counselling.
- Alternate Mobile Number (Preferably of parent).
- Photo in JPEG format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only).
- Scanned Signature in jpeg format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only).
- High School, Intermediate and Graduation Mark sheet.
Aadhar Card (If available).
- Photo ID proof (for entering number).
- Any one of the following for entering the number at the designated place in the
online application form.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport.
- Caste certificate
- The number of caste certificate issued by the competent authority will have to be
entered for availing the benefit of reservation for OBC, SC and ST applicants.
- For OBC applicants this certificate should have been issued after July 1, 2015
and be valid on the day of verification. Validity of this certificate will be verified
from the Government website
- The scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and other backward class candidates
originally belonging to Uttar Pradesh will be given the benefit of reservation.
Scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other backward class candidates of other
states will be treated as general.
- Income Certificate
- Applicants will have to enter the number of these certificates at the time of filling
of the form.
- The income certificate will be verified through the Government website.
- Certificates whose details are not available on this website will not be entertained.
- The applicants who do not have a valid income certificate issued by competent
authority will not be given benefit of zero fees at the time of admission.
- Restricted data can be edited by the candidate by logging into the admission website
using the credentials sent to their email and registered mobile number. In case the
candidate has missed out on the login details they can regenerate their password by
clicking on the forgot password link and entering their registration number. The new
login details will be sent to their registered mobile number. The data submitted in
the registration page and the opted category cannot be edited under any
LUCSAT - 2018 Exam Day Instructions
To get all details about LUCSAT - 2018