RUET PG 2019 Conducting Body
For Indian Candidates :
To appear for the RU Entrance test, the candidate must have successfully cleared the 10+2 board exam and must have attained an age of 18 years as on the date of registration of RUET.
For Post Graduation courses, the minimum eligibility condition is that the candidate must have cleared his graduate exam in any stream, successfully. Please refer to the individual course for more details.
RUET PG 2019 Exam Centers
Patna, Allahabad, Farrukhabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kannauj, Kanpur, Pilkhuwa, Varanasi |
RUET PG 2019 Important Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
05:00 pm |
|Application Form Offline||01/02/2019||
16/05/2019 05:00 pm |
|Admit Card Release Date||10/04/2019 ||
|Declaration of result||15/06/2019||-|
To get all details about RUET PG 2019
RUET PG Application Form 2019
Application Form Fee
Application forms and information brochure for RUET 2019 are available at the university counters and can be purchased from the Fee Counter or by paying a onetime non-refundable amount of Rs. 1,000.
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Apply for RUET 2019 - 20 (Online or Offline).
- Register Online at RU Website to receive Login ID & Password.
- After receiving the confirmation mail on your registered email ID, activate the account by clicking on the activation link, received in the email.
- Log into your account and complete the candidate profile. Click “Start New Application” button to Apply for RUET 2019-20
- Complete the Application and click “Submit” button to make the payment. Payment may be done either in Offline or Online mode.
- For Offline Applications, from payment options, select “Other”. Download and print the filled Application Form.
- Please enclose the followings and courier to Rama University, Rama Medical College Campus, Rama City, Mandhana, Kanpur - 209 217 (Uttar Pradesh)
- Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000 favouring “Rama University”, payable at Kanpur.
- Printed copy of online filled Application Form
- Self attested copies of 10th & 12th certificates
- Certificate of graduation / Provisional Certificate, (if applying for PG courses)
- Domicile / Disability Certificate (if applicable) OR
- For Online Applications, complete the form and upload the following documents to the website.
- Self passport sized photograph (in .jpg format)
- Copy of candidate’s signature (in .jpg format)
- Copies of 10th & 12th school certificates
- Certificate of Graduation / Provisional Certificate’(if applying for PG courses)
- Domicile / Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Then, from payment options, select “Online Payment”. This would direct you to the payment gateway where payment can be made using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking options. Upon successful payment, an electronic receipt is generated and the Rama website confirms the completion of payment process.
- Download Admit Card for RUET.
- Successfully clear RUET for short listing.
- Clear GD & PI for final selection. Shortlisted candidates will receive a notification via email. Merit list of shortlisted candidates will also be displayed at University’s website.
- After successful selection, pay Admission Fee within 10 days.
- Reporting at Registrar’s Office with required documents for verification.
- Issue of Roll Number after successful verification of required documents.
Filling of Application and Admit Card
- The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination & awaiting their result may also apply for Entrance Test. However, they will be considered for provisional admission only subject to securing minimum Eligibility mark as prescribed and on production of original pass marks sheet & certificate at the time of Counselling / Admission, failure to this may result in cancellation of candidature automatically.
- University reserves the right to start any new course or may close any course.
- Use blue or black ball pen for filling the form.
- Centre Name, Faculty Code & Course Code : While filling up the form write Course Name, Course Code & Faculty Name, Faculty Code & Centre Name.
- Personal details: Do not miss out entering personal details e.g. Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Mailing address, Date of Birth, Category, Sub-category, etc.
- Date of Birth: As mentioned in High School/equivalent Certificate.
- Photographs: Paste your photograph at the space indicated in the form, carefully. Enclose one additional passport size photograph with the Print out so that same could be used in issuing duplicate admit card in case of non-receipt of the Admit Card by the candidate. Please use all similar photographs. Do not staple the photograph, avoid side angles of photograph, use front pose only. Please also write your name and form number on the back of additional photograph.
- Signature: Put your signature at the space indicated in the form.
- Roll Nos. will be allotted by the University on your admit card.
- Requisite Documents: Attach self-attested copies of marks sheet and certificates as a proof of eligibility and qualifications.
- Envelopes : Ensure to write the Faculty Code, Course Code & Test Centre Name on the cover of the envelope to be used to send the duly filled application form.
- The duly filled-in application form and admit card shall be sent on following address:-
The Admission Cell, Rama University, Rama Medical College Campus, Rama City, Mandhana, Kanpur (U.P.) - 209217.
The duly filled in forms may also be deposited in the office in working hours.
- The last date of receipt of application form along with requisite fee proof is mentioned in the Entrance Test schedule printed on back cover page.
- The last date of receipt of application form along with late fee Rs. 200/- (Two hundred) is Date (Two days before the Test date*).
- Admit Card: Candidate will fill all entries in the admit card except Roll No.
- Duplicate admit card will be issued at the centre with of cost Rs. 50/-.
- Please write your name, course code and form number on the back of demand draft.
- In case of any further clarification regarding Entrance Test please contact on Mobile No. 08052302666
- General English: Candidates will be required to answer 20 questions pertaining to the level of 10+2 standard. The test will comprise of English Grammar to test the ability of candidate in paragraph comprehension, sentence correction, word power, (meaning, synonym, antonym) and tense etc.
- General Knowledge & Numerical Ability: 20 questions will be asked to test the knowledge of candidate in day-to-day national, international affairs (political, sports, development in field of science & technology), eminent personalities etc.
- Subject: Candidates will be required to answer 80 questions to test the basic knowledge of subject of qualifying exam.
RUET conducts test using the OMR sheet and consists of three sections namely.
- General English (20 Questions)
- General Knowledge and Numerical Ability (20 Questions)
- Core Subject (80 Questions)
RUET PG Day/Days of Exam 2019
To get all details about RUET PG 2019
RUET PG Re-evaluation 2019
During the process of admission, candidates shall be required to submit copies of various certificates and documentation. Candidates are advised to keep the following documents ready for submission at various stages of admission process.
- Photocopy of Class 10th mark sheet
- Photocopy of Class 12th mark sheet
- Photocopy of School Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Photocopy of Character Certificate
- Photocopy of Domicile Certificate
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate
- Photocopy of Personal ID Proof (Adhaar Card or Driving license)
- Photocopy of Residential Address Proof
- Photocopy of JEE / UPSEE / MAT / CAT / GATE or other qualifying examination Score Card
- Photocopy of Graduation Mark sheet / Degree (if applying for Post Graduation courses)
- Application Form or Application No.(In case of online application Form)
- Original Registration Payment Receipts
- 2 Passport size Photographs
To get all details about RUET PG 2019