Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology is a non-residential institution founded in 1996 by the Ujwal Trust with the objective of providing art and design education in an environment of creativity to maximize the individual’s potential.The Ujwal Trust also manages Srishti's sister institution, the prestigious Mallya Aditi International School.
Any one of the following :
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Application Form||30/05/2018||20/06/2018 05:30 am|
|Srishti Entrance and Aptitude Test UG Technical Programs - 2018 Exam Date||
Offline Dates |
|Declaration of result||05/07/2018||-|
List of documents required to be ready before filling in the Application Form:
For completion of the Online Application Form :
• Register yourself as a new user and get a new account. You will receive One Time Passwords (OTP) to verify your email id and mobile phone number. You will then be assigned a user name and set your password.
• Please read the Srishti Selection Protocols 2018 and accept its ‘Terms and Conditions’ in order to complete the registration process and proceed with the application.
• Online application process allows for multiple applications to Course/s within a level (UG or PG) to be done in a single form.
• Applicant may apply for ONE or MORE Course/s, for each Course there is a non-refundable application fee of `3,000/-
• Complete the relevant sections of the application form and select “Not Applicable” where appropriate.
• Use the save option at the bottom of every page to ensure no loss of data while completing the application form
• You need not complete the form in one sitting. Continuous saving allows you to return to the application, with all information that you have saved in the form.
• Your online application process will guide you to an online payment portal wherein you may make the digital payment for the application.
• Check that your application form is complete and accurate before submitting it. No changes will be entertained once this is received at Srishti.
• Print your completed online application form which will be available in your login as PDF.
• Write your application number in bold on top of the envelope without fail.
• Attach payment details along with hard-copies of all required proof of eligibility including proof of citizenship/ domicile, birth certificates, proof of minimum eligibility requirements such as marks cards and other documents/ certificates as needed to support the application to address given below along with the printed application form.
For More details kindly visit : https://apply.srishti.ac.in/images/Srishti_Apply_Online_Instructions_2018.pdf
Instruction For Application who do not want to apply online kindly visit : http://www.srishti.ac.in/sites/default/files/assets/pdf/app-forms/bcu/UG_Instructions_Srishti_Admission_2018.pdf