The value of an MBA (MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION) is much worthier in a business-related field or in management. In recent years, the number of women-identifying MBA applicants and graduates has increased due to a business degree’s economic mobility from a reputed and accredited higher- education institution. Where gender disparities continue to exist in society, women of the society should be encouraged in contributing their best in shaping up the business world where business programs worldwide should focus more on their efforts and advance in recruiting aspiring and top leading businesswomen.
REASONS WHY WOMEN SHOULD JOIN AN MBA PROGRAM
· Learning to be decisive: Decisions are the most energy-intensive task a human can engage in. Business school and Business environment is the perfect crucible in which women can forge a decision and bring that skill to practice.
· Bridging the Gender Equality Gap: With powerful degrees such as the MBA, women can enter the C suite as well, which would help to direct policy and create better initiatives to educate women. It is equally important to get as many women as men into playing traditional male-heavy roles in order to bridge the gap not just in the education sector but also regarding wages where disparities often exist.
· Developing compassion towards Business: Women tend to be more compassionate and bringing some of that innate empathy to business can be a good initiative in creating good work environments and making decisions that maximise the health and happiness of everyone in and around the world.
· Learning to work together as a ‘unit’: Teamwork is simply crucial in a corporate environment. Along with this team effort, taking effective decisions, respecting others opinions and also appreciating their work can also be an effective way to work, where women of the society would be highly obliged to work with such a team and in such an environment.
· Doing Good to the world: Contributing to the world by doing well can be an effective change. In reality, pursuing an MBA would give a huge range of options to excel in every field whether from non-profits to federal departments, NGO’s, information technology and even healthcare.
· Cosy up to risk: Risk is an inherent facet of the human experience. In the modern-day, women need to be able to take risks and stand out from competing men.
· Preparing oneself to compete with a ‘Man’s Game’: Women should prepare themselves to outshine in every field especially in the business world which is eventually dominated by the ‘men majority’. Giving rise to capable women successors in the business field would eventually bring and add a lot of new talent to the business field.
· Maximising profits: Companies where women are better represented and play leading roles make 15 per cent more than their competitors. These are the actual facts and statistics which should drive an urge in motivating and bring women to business.
· Work with the information you need let the rest go: Working with sufficient information and teamwork shall always bring about efficient results.
If you are one of those aspiring women who would love to pursue an MBA program and bring phenomenal dimensions to the business world then you must visit this article to boost your career and fulfil your dreams.
By Tunisha Banerjee