An MBA degree from a good college gives a quick boost to a person’s career. There are multiple options in the subject specializations under MBA. Therefore, students can do their R &D and decide which subject they want to go for. Most of the students choose MBA to enhance their knowledge in the subject and increase their career growth.
Some of the interesting facts about MBA Programs are:
The management institutes in India offer around 30 MBA specialization courses.
Students must undergo the process of finding out the details of the MBA program like, what is the scope, which areas to work in, etc.
Traditionally, there were only a few choices among under MBA specializations like, Finance, Marketing, International Management, Human resources. These are considered safe career options by many students.
However, with the developing time and the updates in technology, a lot of changes came. Therefore, the business became the highlight and a part of the MBA specializations. Some of the subjects are Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, Global MBA, etc.
Top MBA Specializations in India
Some of the top MBA specializations are mentioned in the below list. Therefore, interested students can choose any of them.
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Information Technology
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in Leadership
- MBA in Strategy
- MBA in Innovation
- MBA in CSR
An Overview of the Top MBA Specializations are
- MBA in Finance- It is one of the most preferred options by the students. It has huge scope when it comes to job opportunities. The MBA graduates in Finance can work in banks, financial consultancies, and financial institutions.
- MBA in Marketing- Just like finance, MBA in Marketing is also a very popular course. MBA graduates in Marketing make big bucks if they have great marketing skills and communication skills as well. They can go into the fields of Marketing, Advertising, and public relations.
- MBA in Information Technology ( IT)- Though this course was not popular earlier, in recent times numerous students took admissions in this course. The IT sector offers great career opportunities and growth to the people who are genuinely good in the subject. Therefore, they get to learn various aspects of planning, design, selection, implementation, use, and administration.
- MBA in International Business- These days the businesses are operated globally. Therefore, many firms need highly educated and skilled people to work with them. MBA in International Business offers an exciting, bright, and growing career in global business management. People get to work in a multicultural environment after completing this degree.
- MBA in Operations Management- teaches the person to run the business enterprise efficiently and effectively. Therefore, this includes planning, organizing, controlling, and supervising the manufacturing process. This is preferred by most of the students from engineering backgrounds.
- MBA in Leadership- This course is gaining popularity. Students get to learn the leadership aspects that are needed for success in the business world. Therefore, the MBA in Leadership program majorly focuses on the disciplines like finance, management, and marketing and even various methods of team building, corporate communication, and conflict resolution.
- MBA in Entrepreneurship- This course is specially designed for aspirants who want to be successful entrepreneurs. These people keep a track of the continuous growth of the company. Hence, this program especially focuses on the business strategies that lead to innovations.
Some other MBA/PGDM specializations are offered by B-schools.
Though the above mentioned are the best ones, still there are many more MBA specialization options available.
- Product Management
- Business Analytics
- Energy and Environment
- Digital Marketing
- Import and Export
- Human Resources
- Healthcare and Hospital
- Business Economics
- Transport and Logistics
- Supply Chain
- Rural Management and many more.
Hence there is a long list of courses that students can choose from while the option for MBA. All the above-mentioned courses have their importance. Therefore, after knowing their interests and the scope of the course students can select the course. The fee varies from course to course and depends upon the B- School as well. But, yes all these MBA courses provide great career opportunities and growth.
By Swaranshi Chhhabra
Also Read :
- Apply for online MBA
- Management Studies - Top Courses, Colleges, Admission Process And Career After That