The NTA or National Testing Agency is going to conduct the JEE Main 2021 soon. The exams are going to be held in four parts in February, March, April, and May. Students will be getting the opportunity to take admissions in B.E/ B.Tech./ B.Plan / B.Arch etc. courses. And here are some last-minute tips on how to prepare for JEE Main 2021.
At first, candidates need to sort out things and decide what papers they are going to appear for. They can apply for multiple subjects in the examination. The first exam is going to be held in February and that means there are less than 2 months left.
How to prepare for JEE Main 2021 for February’s session:
· There are only 2 months left. So, the students should immediately start practicing the previous year’s question papers.
· Students should also start taking mock tests to the extent possible.
· Start revising the syllabus and focus on more important topics.
· Do not start any new topic because it will ruin your preparation for the other topics.
· Try to solve numerical physics each day and revise the chemistry books vigorously.
· Solve the maths equations from at least the past 5 years.
How to prepare for March and April’s sessions:
· Because there is a bit extra time left, make a routine managing the time for each subject.
· Set goals for each month and complete them by time.
· Focus on frequently asked topics in mathematics.
· And candidates should try to cover and solve the past 10 years’ question papers.