Indian Air Force conducts the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) twice a year. The test is conducted for the selection of Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duties(Technical and Non- Technical). Graduate, BCom, BE/ BTech pass can apply till January 11, 2021.
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021 Details
Post: AFCAT Entry 01/2021
No. of Vacancy: 244
Pay Scale 56100- 110700 (Level 10)
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT Recruitment 2021:
Post Name: AFCAT Entry
• Candidates require Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level/ BE/BTech Course
• As per the guidelines, candidates should be in the age group of 20 to 24 years
Ground Duty (Technical) Branch:
• Completed 10+2 with minimum 60% marks in Physics and Maths.
• Candidates should have a minimum of 4 years of Graduation/ Integrated PG Degree in Engineering/ Technology.
• Age limit is 20 to 26 years
Ground Duty (Non- Technical)
• Candidates should have Bachelors's Degree in any stream with 60% marks.
• Age limit of candidates is 20 to 26 years.
• Bachelors Degree in Commerce, B.Com with at least 60% marks.
Post Name: NCC Special Entry
• 20 to 24 years of age.
Candidates need to pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or E- Challan.
For AFCAT Entry charges are Rs. 250 and there are no entry charges for NCC Special Entry. Candidates will be selected based on Written and Physical Test. The vacancies for various posts are all over India. Interested candidates can apply at afcat.cdac.in or careerindianairforce.cdac.in from 01.12.2020 to 30.12.2020
Author : Swaranshi Chhabra
Also Read :
- How to Join Indian Air Force as an Officer after Graduation
- Indian Air Force as a Career After 12th class