November 2nd, 2019 marked the beginning of the NEET 2020 registrations. Candidates who are eligible and interested in the examination can apply on the website ntaneet.nic.in before 31st December 2019 and the time are till 11:50 of the same day.
National Testing Agency will be conducting the examination on 3rd May 2020 while the result will be declared on the 4th of June.
The notice available on the website ntaneet.nic.in says that “Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 provides for holding of a common and uniform National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions including those governed under any other law. Thus, the admission to MBBS course in AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER and all AIIMS like Institutions will be made through NEET. The eligibility criteria applicable to appear in NEET (UG) shall also be applicable to the candidates desirous to take admission to INIs like AIIMS”
The information brochure is available on the website and the candidates applying for NEET 2020 are advised to go through it once.
The important dates are:
● 3rd May 2020: NEET 2020 Examination
● 2nd December,2019-1st January 2020: Payment of examination fees.
● 15th-31st January 2020: correction in particulars.
● 27th March 2020: Availability of admit cards.
● 4th June 2020: Result Declaration.
The application fee for general candidates is Rs 1500. Rs 1400 is the application fee for General EWS and OBC con-creamy layer candidates. Rs 800 is the application fee for transgender candidates and reserved category candidates.
How to apply:
1. Go to the official website ntaneet.nic.in.
2. Click on the New Registration tab which is on the homepage.
3. The display screen will show a new page.
4. Carefully read the instructions before proceeding.
5. All the requisite information should be filled carefully and submitted.
6. Revert back to the candidate login section once the registration id is created.
7. Login with feeding the credentials.
8. The display screen will show the application form.
9. Upload al supporting documents while filling the information required.
10. Make the payment.
11. The application form is available for download.
12. Take the printout for future reference.
Also See: Upcoming NEET UG 2021