Recently PPSC or Punjab Public Service Commission has released the news of recruiting for 78 posts of Naib Tehsildar for the Department of Revenue & Rehabilitation, Government of Punjab. Those who are interested in applying for the post can apply online on the official website that is -https://ppsc.gov.in/. The starting date for the application is 18 December 2020 and the last date is 8 January 2021.
The basic eligibility criteria to apply for the post are:
- Candidates must complete their graduation from a valid and recognized college or university.
- Candidates must pass Punjabi of matric or similar to it.
- The candidate must be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 35 years.
- The candidate must apply before 8 January 2021.
After applying online, the candidates have to deposit the print out of the challan before or on 15th January 2021 during bank hours. The candidates who qualify for the exam and get the job have to complete their probation period for 3 years. And after that, they will get the pay scale with all allowances.
According to the reservation system, the post definitely has some special reserved categories. The details are given below :
|Name of the category||Total posts||Posts reserved for women out of total posts|
|Freedom Fighter, Punjab||01||01|
|Sports Person, Punjab||01||01|
Author: Sayantika Mondal
- All about Civil Services exam, Eligibility and Recruitment
- Details Regarding SSC Recruitment in Indian Navy