AP Ed. CET 2022 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test 2022 or AP Ed. CET 2022 is the entrance examination for admission to B.Ed.. AP Ed. CET 2022 is conducted by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE.
AP Ed. CET for the year 2022 has been announced by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE and will be held on 13/07/2022. The application forms will be available from 09/05/2022 till 22/06/2022. The exam is in written mode. The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes. It is being conducted in English language. Admit card will be available from 02/07/2022. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about AP Ed. CET 2022
AP Ed. CET 2022 Conducting Body
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE
AP Ed. CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Minimum Academic Qualifications for AP Ed. CET 2022 required are
The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- The Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for AP Ed.CET-2022. Candidates are required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree i.e., B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the PostGraduate Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent there to. However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories S.C, S.T, B.C.(A/B/C/D/E), and physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who passed B.E/B.Tech. (with minimum of 55% of marks), with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the Course.
Age Limit :
- The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on the 1st of July in the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
AP Ed. CET 2022 Important Dates
|Application Form With Late Fee
|Application Form Correction
|Admit Card Release Date
|AP Ed. CET 2022 Exam Date
To get all details about AP Ed. CET 2022
AP Ed. CET 2022 Prospectus
|Time of Examination||09:00 am to 11:00 am|
AP Ed. CET 2022 Application Form
Application Form Fee
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the AP Ed. CET 2022 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of AP Ed. CET 2022
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Soft copy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph in JPG / JPEG format with White Background.
- Soft copy of candidate’s signature in JPG / JPEG format.
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, Credit Cards & Debit Cards Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-café.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the AP Ed. CET 2022
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Demand Draft.
|Notification of AP Ed.CET ||06-05-2022 (Friday) |
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||09-05-2022 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||07-06-2022 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs. 1000/-||15-06-2022 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs. 2000/-||22-06-2022 ((Wednesday)|
The common entrance test will be of objective type (multiple choice) examination.
Candidate has to answer 150 questions in two hours’ time.
Part - A:
- General English - 25 questions for 25 marks
Part - B :
- General Knowledge - 15 questions for 15 marks
- Teaching Aptitude - 10 questions for 10 marks
Part - C: Methodology: Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It
consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Mathematics - 100 questions for 100 marks
- Physical Sciences - 100 questions for 100 marks
- Physics - 50 questions for 50 marks
- Chemistry - 50 questions for 50 marks
- Biological Sciences - 100 questions for 100 marks
- Botany - 50 questions for 50 marks
- Zoology - 50 questions for 50 marks
- Social Studies - 100 questions for 100 marks
- Geography - 35 questions for 35 marks
- History - 30 questions for 30 marks
- Civics - 15 questions for 15 marks
- Economics - 20 questions for 20 marks
- English - 100 questions for 100 marks
Note: Part-A and Part-B are common for all the candidates irrespective of
Methodology chosen in Part-C
Part - A
Part - B
- General Knowledge
- Teaching Aptitude
Part - C
- Physical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Social Studies
AP Ed. CET 2022 Admit Card
|Admit Card Download Start Date
Admit Card Download Url
AP Ed. CET 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager / wireless set / scanner / camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the centre
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
To get all details about AP Ed. CET 2022
Result dates may be checked on the official webpage.
|Date and Time of Objections||15-07-2022 05:00 pm to 17-07-2022 05:00 pm|