CUET PG 2024 Conducting Body
National Testing Agency
CUET PG 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The Minimum Academic Qualifications for CUET PG 2024 required are
- For appearing in the CUET (PG) 2024, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the bachelor degree/equivalent examination or appearing in 2024 irrespective of their age can appear in CUET (PG) 2024 examination. However, the candidates will be required to fulfill the age criteria of the University in which they are desirous of taking admission.
For more details refer to the prospectus.
CUET PG 2024 Important Dates
|CUET PG 2024 Exam Date
To get all details about CUET PG 2024
Prospectus not yet available. It will be uploaded as soon as it is available.
CUET PG 2024 Application Form
Application Form Fee
Candidates In India (Fee in Rs.)
Candidates Outside India (Fee in Rs.)
|Category||Application Fee (for up to three Test Papers)||Fees for additional Test Papers (Per Test Paper)|
|General ||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|OBC-NCL / Gen-EWS||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-|
|SC / ST / Third Gender||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 400/-|
|PwBD||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 400/-|
Fee Payable through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet.
|Application Fee (for up to three Test Papers)||Fees for additional Test Papers (Per Test Paper)|
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Students applying for the CUET PG 2024 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of CUET PG 2024:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Scanned copy of passport photograph in JPG or JPEG format (size between 10 kb to 200 kb) Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format (size between 4 kb to 30 kb)
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, UPI or PAYTM Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cybercafe.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the CUET PG 2024:
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM.
CUET PG 2024 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre:
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager / wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the Centre
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall before the expiry of half of the time allotted for the respective paper.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to the expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to the cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
To get all details about CUET PG 2024