Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme - 45 2021 or Indian Army TES - 45 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to Technical Entry Scheme. Indian Army TES - 45 2021 is conducted by Indian Army.
The application forms will be available from 01/02/2021 till 02/03/2021. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about Indian Army TES - 45 2021
Indian Army TES - 45 2021 Conducting Body
Indian Army TES - 45 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or
(ii) A subject of Nepal, or (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be shortlisted provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
- Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training. A candidate, who
marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government.
- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the
month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jan 2002 and not after 01 Jan 2005 (both days inclusive).
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its
equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only
Medical Examination and Physical Standards:
- Please visit official website for
Medical Standards and Procedure of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Army as applicable.
Note: The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone.
Directorate General of Recruiting has no role to play in any Medical Boards and procedure advised by the Competent medical authorities will be strictly adhered to.
- Candidate applying for the entry should not have been debarred from appearing in any
examination by UPSC. Candidate should not have been arrested/convicted by a criminal court or involved in any court case.
Indian Army TES - 45 2021 Important Dates
To get all details about Indian Army TES - 45 2021
Indian Army TES - 45 2021 Prospectus
- 90. The Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
Type of Commission:
- On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted
Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
- They will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes
combined i.e. CME,MCTE,MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be placed en-block junior to IMA (NDA/ ACC / DE Course ) but above TGC / UES course.
Total training will be of 5 years. Details are as under:
- Basic Military Training.
- 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training:
- (i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or
MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Award of Degree.
- The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion
of the final examination. No ante date will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree. During the last two semesters, the officers will be permitted only one relegation on academic grounds. This relegation will be within the maximum two relegations permitted on academic grounds in the entire Engineering degree (8 semesters) in accordance with JNU Ordinance. Any further relegation of the officer on academic grounds will lead to termination of his commission.
Note. Candidates must understand that in case of final selection, their appointment will be provisional
subject to satisfactory verification of antecedents by concerned civil/police/education authorities, as applicable.
Indian Army TES - 45 2021 Application Form
Application Form Filling Instructions
Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the
‘online application’ button on website
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to
the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- A candidate is permitted to make changes to data filled incorrectly in online application
till the closing of the online applications. The candidate must ‘submit’ his application each time he opens his application for editing. No changes to online application will be permitted thereafter and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- After successfully submitting the form, the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of
a dialog box of having submitted the application. Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications. Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing DOB.
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in original.
- ID proof in original.
The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate
for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of application printout to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Two self attested photocopies of the certificates mentioned at ser (c) above will be submitted
at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried alongwith the Application
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the
same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature
Selection Procedure. The selection procedure is as follows
Shortlisting of Applications :
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist
application and to fix cutoff percentage of marks without assigning any reason After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, firm SSB dates will be allotted to the candidates.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at
one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I
will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting website This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter
for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria. In the eventuality of being recommended by SSB, candidate should have no objection for undergoing medical examination by board of Male/Female doctors.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter
for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the
Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
- Candidate will not have any objection in the event of final selection, on allotment of any
Arm/Service in the interest of the organisation.
For more information click the prospectus link
Indian Army TES - 45 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card Download Url
Indian Army TES - 45 2021 Results
MERIT LIST. IT MUST BE NOTED THAT MERE QUALIFYING AT THE SSB INTERVIEW DOES NOT
CONFIRM FINAL SELECTION. MERIT WILL BE PREPARED ON THE BASIS OF MARKS OBTAINED BY THE CANDIDATE AT SSB INTERVIEW. HIGHER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, PREVIOUS PERFORMANCES, NCC BACKGROUND ETC. HAVE NO ROLE TO PLAY FOR FINALIZATION OF MERIT LIST. JOINING LETTERS TO JOIN PRE-COMMISSION TRAINING AT OTA, GAYA WILL ONLY BE ISSUED SUBJECT TO VACANCIES AND MEDICAL FITNESS.