National Institute of Technology, Puducherry Admission Test for Ph.D. Session July 2019 or NIT, Puducherry Ph.D. Admissions July 2019 is the entrance examination for admission to Ph.D. (Civil Engg.), Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engg.), Ph.D. (Electronics and Electrical Engg.), Ph.D. (Electronics and Communication Engg.), Ph.D. (Mechanical Engg.) and other courses. NIT, Puducherry Ph.D. Admissions July 2019 is conducted by National Institute of Technology, Puducherry.
NIT, Puducherry Ph.D. Admissions July for the year 2019 has been announced by National Institute of Technology, Puducherry and will be held on 06/07/2019. The exam is in written mode. Result is expected to be announced on 16/01/2019.
Ph.D. in Engineering
Ph.D. degree in Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry/English/Physical Education:
Candidates having Masters degree with First class in Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry/ English/Physical Education in the relevant discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks (CGPA 6.5/10) in UG or in PG for OC/OBC category and 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA of 6.0 for SC/ST candidates. A valid UGC/CSIR/NET/GATE score is mandatory for Institute fellowship.
Final year PG students are eligible to apply provided that they should be able to submit the PG provisional degree certificate and the consolidated statement of grades at the time of admission.
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Application Form||-||20/06/2019 11:55 pm|
|NIT, Puducherry Ph.D. Admissions July 2019 Exam Date||
Offline Dates |
|Declaration of result||16/01/2019||-|
A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PH) has to be paid through SBI Collect, which is to be mentioned in the online application form
HOW TO APPLY
Steps to apply online :
1. Pay the application fee through SBI Collect.
Note: Candidates applying for more than one department should submit separate application form for each department. However, a single registration fee is sufficient.
2. Fill the online application form very carefully from the given link and submit it. Application number will be displayed and also sent to the email id.
3. Download the submitted application form (PDF) from the link given using the application number.
4. Print this downloaded application form (PDF) and sign the declaration.
5. Enclose the application fee paid receipt
6. Paste a recent passport size photograph and self-attest.
7. Enclose necessary attachments .
8. Send the application form and enclosures by post.
|Result URL||Check your result here|