OUATEE UG 2020 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology Entrance Exam for Under Graduate Programmes 2020 or OUATEE UG 2020 is the entrance examination for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Hons.) (Horticulture), B.V.Sc. (Animal Husbandry), B.Tech. (Agricultural Engg.), B.F.Sc. and other courses. OUATEE UG 2020 is conducted by Odisa University of Agriculture and Technology.
The application forms will be available from 20/02/2020 till 20/05/2020. The exam is in written mode. The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes. It is being conducted in English language. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about OUATEE UG 2020
OUATEE UG 2020 Conducting Body
Odisa University of Agriculture and Technology
OUATEE UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Students having +2 Science or equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate including extra optional. For SC / ST / PwD / PMSSS category (for B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture) at CA, BBSR) / Kashmiri Migrant / Kashmiri Pundit (Non Migrant) / Kashmiri Hindu Families (Non - Migrant) candidates, minimum marks is 40%.
- The student should be 17 years of age by December 31, 2020 to be eligible to take the OUATEE UG 2020.
OUATEE UG 2020 Important Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
11:55 pm |
|OUATEE UG 2020 Exam Date||
Offline Dates |
To get all details about OUATEE UG 2020
OUATEE UG 2020 Prospectus
Examination centre option filled by the candidates in the application form cannot be
changed after the last date of submission of application. The candidate can edit Form A to change the choice of centre till last date of application submission.
OUATEE UG 2020 Application Form
Application Form Fee
Application Fees is non - fundable.
payment of application fee, the Application Form will be rejected.
Application Form Filling Instructions
General Instructions for filling up the Application Form
Students applying for the OUATEE UG 2020 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
A student can submit the application for only once; multiple forms will be rejected.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of OUATEE UG 2020
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Scanned copy of passport photograph in JPG or JPEG format (Height: 200px, width: 150px, file
size: 200kb maximum) Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format (Height: 100px, width: 150px, file size: 200kb
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net B facility, UPI or PAYTM Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-café.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the OUATEE UG 2020:
- Go to the Official site.
Please go to the new candidate registration button and complete the registration process.
- Students have register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- After login, a window showing “Apply” button appeared, clicking on it
application Form - A will appear and the candidate will fill up the application Form A.
- Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- At the
time of submission of online application Form - A, the candidate has to fill in the particulars such as Aadhaar number (optional), personal information etc. and upload his / her recent passport size and full signature.
- After submission of online application Form-A, an application number will be generated and sent to his / her registered mobile number and e - mail).
- The candidate
has to pay Rs. 1400/- as application
- fees to the University besides bank charges as specified by the Bank depending
upon the mode of payment selected through online payment gateway using internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any Bank.
Candidate should submit Form-B online visiting the official website by logging in through the e-mail and mobile number. The candidates are advised to submit application Form-B online within the stipulated date. The candidate is to fill up details of academic qualifications and upload a self declaration that he / she will produce the relevant documents in original from competent authority at the time of document verification and admission. After successful submission of Application Form-B, a confirmation SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number and e-mail. The candidates are advised to take a print out of Application Form-B for future use. The weightage, and rank card can be downloaded from the official website by logging in.
OUATEE UG 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card Download Url
OUATEE UG 2020 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Preparation for the Exam Day
- The Admit card should be downloaded and printed Immediately.
- A few copies of the Admit Card should be kept in reserve as these are also used at the time of admission and counselling.
- Documents to be taken to the Exam centre should be kept ready.
- Copy of the photo may be required to be taken to the Test Centre.
- Stationary related articles as mentioned should be kept ready.
- Items not to be taken to the Exam centre or barred should be noted.
Before entering the Exam Centre
- The candidates shall be present at respective examination centre with admit card and ID proof in
original by 8.30 A.M. no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after
- verification of his / her identity proof.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager / wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
- No Candidate will be allowed to enter the Entrance Examination Hall after 15 minutes of the commencement of the Examination.
After entering the centre
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall / room before the the Examination is over.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Smoking is a not allowed.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
- Disfiguring of Answer paper in any manner or putting any sign/ identifying mark etc. will
make the answer paper (OMR) liable to rejection.
- The OMR sheet consists of two copies, the original copy and candidate’s copy. Dot not
try to separate them while answering.
- Any mistake in darkening the Roll Number bubble will lead to loss of identity of the candidate
and will be liable for rejection.
Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card with any of the following original identity proof to the Examination Centre for verification.
Documents for Identification proof
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Student Identity Card with photograph issued by the School / College last attended
- Aadhaar Card
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with photograph
To get all details about OUATEE UG 2020