The Indian Army conducts BSc Nursing course at 6 institutions in India. It is a four year course. Only female candidates can apply for the admission to this course\ Admission to the Indian Army BSc Nursing course is done on the basis of merit cum choice. The all India entrance exam for BSc Nursing in the Indian Army is conducted in online mode. There is a bond to be signed by successful candidates to serve in the Military Nursing Service.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Seat Matrix and List of the Colleges
BSc Nursing is available in six colleges across India.
The seat matrix is given below:
|Institution Name||No. of Seats|
|CON, CH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
Indian Army BSc Nursing Tentative Date sheet
|Application Start Date||Second week of November|
|Application Last Date||First week of December|
|Release of Admit Card||Third Week of March|
Indian Army BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
- Only female candidates can apply
- Female candidate should be unmarried or legally separated or divorcee or widow without any encumbrances.
- Must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination in the first attempt
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are mandatory subjects.
- Minimum marks required are 55%.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Born between 1st October 1995 to 30th September 2003 for 2019-2020 admission.
- Medically fit.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form Process Details :
- It an online process only
- Visit the official site joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Read all the instructions
- Register for the Exam
- OTP verification on email is done.
- After verification, go to the dashboard.
- Fill up the application form on the dashboard.
- Pay the application fees through online portal.
- Choose the Exam Centre
Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam Centres
The exam is held at 30 centres across India.
These are given below:
Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam Details
- It is an Online Computer Based Examination.
- It is of 90 minutes duration.
- Questions asked are from Biology, Chemistry, Physics, General English and Artificial Intelligence.
- Based on the merit list of this test, students are called for interview and medical examination.
- Once done, the colleges are allotted based. On the merit and choice of the college
Also See : Top Nursing Entrance Exams in India